Remember that one time when I had to go get my suitcase?
Well I accompanied my dad on a business trip.
Woke up way too early for being on vacation.
I was the navigator/secretary.
Picked up Moriah.
Got the privilege to see San Fran from the 36th floor.
The view was incredible.
We were so lucky, it was clear, (no fog), sunny day.
We were meeting our good friend Cory for lunch.
There was time to kill so we decided to walk the 1.8 miles to his work
We weren't sure where to go.
Moriah asked this guy and lady. The guy gets a big, goofy grin, but doesn't say anything.
"Moriah, lets go."
We turn to walk away, he turns and starts to follow us.
We run into Dad, We have a stalker!
We weren't even out of the building 2 minutes and already a crazed person was following us.
He followed us for a bit.
Then we got into a sketchy (ghetto) block.
That was FUN!
We had four guys start hollerin at us. They start to follow us.
Then further down the block... a group of three guys, "Hey Ladies"
It was an experience, for sure.
We found Cory. So exciting. He has a beard!
We toured this building.
There was three weddings in the 10 minutes we were there.
We got lunch at this cute little sandwich shop.
Caught up on our lives, told Cory about our adventures.
The day was so fun.!
It was lovely to spend time with friends.
Dad and I got a nice dinner. I got to spend quality time with him.
It was a great day.
Stalker: 1
Being hit on: 7
San Fran is always an adventure and this time it definitely didn't disappoint!
~Linz



No comments:
Post a Comment