The past few days have been...hectic
- Friday I arrived at the airport a bit late. oops.
They would't let me take my suitcase (with all my clothes, blowdryer, christmas presents etc)
Cool. Sadie took it back to rexburg. Moriah took it home.
These two are my heroes.
So I have had this outfit the past 4 days...until I go to Moriah's and pick it up.
Don't judge.
- My baby brother now towers over me. shoot.
- I was reunited with my best friend. (yes he is 6... again, don't judge)
- I learned that you can eat 4 cookies in one sitting, and it does count as dinner.
- I learned that staying the night at the hospital isn't very fun:
My facebook status summarizes this:After staying a night in a hospital (keeping my grandma company), hospitals should really think about running things more efficiently. Is it really necessary to check someone's vitals every hour? Then you have the medications nurse coming in every 2 hours...why can't they both come in at the same time? Doesn't sleep heal everything?
- I almost became a delinquent. I forgot about jury duty! I was actually supposed to go in and I forgot. That was a heart attack and a half. No worries, I don't have to go to jail.
More updates to come. Enjoy Christmas Break.
~Linz



No comments:
Post a Comment