Sunday, December 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Moriah

To one of the greatest friends ever. 
Happy 21st Birthday!

21 Reasons why I like/love/adore Moriah...

1.  She helps me fold my laundry
2. Brings me my favorite candy to class
3. She shares tacos salads with me
4. She makes a great relief society president
5.  She is excited about the gospel
6. Stocks up on cards for the future
7. She loves when I bake and compliments me
8. She encourages me
9. She finds me potential husbands (see video below)

10. She loves her family, especially her brothers 
11. She compliments me and boosts my confidence
12. We have the same thoughts on a variety of topics
13.  When I have doubts, she is there for me
14.  When I have a breakdown, she comes over to comfort me
15. She will be a great mom, mama bear protection!
16. She goes out of her way to help others
17. She has a great sense of humor
18. She has my back
19. We can have deep, intellectual discussions
20. I am comfortable around her
21. She is always looking out for others

Have a great birthday Moriah. Love you!

~Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment