For class, I had to create a list of 50 things we want to do before we die.
wall
I believe what is important is not what is on your list, but that you have something that you want to achieve.
Life is not something to waste or just go through the motions.
It's precious and short.
Here it is: (ps this was harder than I thought, but I'm glad I did it)
What's on your list?
I believe what is important is not what is on your list, but that you have something that you want to achieve.
Life is not something to waste or just go through the motions.
It's precious and short.
Here it is: (ps this was harder than I thought, but I'm glad I did it)
1.
Make a million dollars
2.
Get my CCW permit
3.
Go to Paris & England
4.
Spend an amount of time on a private island
5.
Skydive
6.
Donate money to a cause/foundation
7.
Go to New York-see statue of Liberty
8.
Go to Lava Hot Springs
9.
Kayak the Snake River
10. Go
to lava hot springs
11. Go
to Big Jud’s
12. Pay
for a college student’s groceries
13. Have
a six pack (abs)
14. Drive
a convertible around the ocean with the music blaring
15. Scuba
dive off Australia's Great Barrier Reef
16. Go
up in a hot-air balloon.
17. Drive
a really nice car
18. Live
in a foreign country for at least 3 months
19. Get
married in the temple
20. Tour
Europe
21. Visit
Australia
22. Swim
with dolphins
23. Cruise
to the Bahamas
24. Shake
hands with the prophet or apostles
25. Make
my business bigger
26. Have
a photo shoot
27. Take
my parents to a really nice restaurant and pay the bill
28. Crowd
surf
29. Get
a photograph published
30. Attend
a southern Baptist church one Sunday
31. Learn
how to dance ballroom
32. Volunteer
in a different country (teach English, medical, etc)
33. Go
on a trip on a motorcycle
34. Learn
to play the guitar
35. Dye
a strand of hair a bright color
36. Become
CPR certified
37. Graduate
from college with a bachelor’s degree
38. Be on a beach and watch the sunset and sunrise
39. See
the northern lights and take pictures
40. Get
out of my comfort zone and be more forward
41. Ride in fighter jet…blue angels?
42. Drive
a race car or be a passenger
43. Go
on a zip line
44. Perform
a piece on the piano in front an audience…again
45. Understand
the why to a few things
46. Help
a stranger having a bad day
47. Visit
every temple built
48. Change
someone’s life for the better.
49. Prank:
Fill an entire car with packing peanuts
50. Try
Acupuncture
51. Learn
(and master) to drive stick shift
What's on your list?
~Linz
I just went through and caught up on all your blog posts I haven't read yet! Your blog is so creative and fun to read!
ReplyDeleteAw thanks Kylie!
Delete