Thursday, April 5, 2012

Friendships

Our Bishop shared this one sunday, I loved the message:

It well may be
That we will never meet again
In this lifetime
So let me say before we part
So much of me
Is made from what I learned from you
You'll be with me
Like a handprint on my heart
And now whatever way our stories end
I know you have re-written mine
By being my friend...



A lot has changed this past semester.
It was a difficult semester, but looking back, I am glad things turned out the way they did.
Heavenly Father wanted me to grow.
I needed to become more reliant on him and read the scriptures more.
As Valerie said, "Sometimes a person needs to experience their own Gethsemane, in order to truly understand and appreciate the suffering the Lord Jesus Christ experienced through The Atonement." 
I feel more closer to Christ.  
I had to get out of comfort zone and meet new people and make new friendships. 
I am so grateful for the friendships made this semester. 
Their righteous example.
Their kindess and sweet personalities.
The fun spontaneous adventures we went on.
Lots of memories have been made this semester.
I am so thankful for the people that made this semester great.

~Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment