Thursday, April 12, 2012

Purple Laser

This may be one of my favorite events of the semester with these guys.  
We obtained lasers from the lovely Duwayne. 
A purple one and a red one.
We originally got them to mess with the guys. 
Then we developed a system.  
Red=come over and hang out. Purple= food, come eat!
Well, I think they got tired of the red. 
One night Valen bought pizza and got the 12 inch cinna stix. 
We were already so full. Why not try the purple lasers. 
I opened the door shined the light into their apartment for 1.5 seconds max. 
I didn't think they had seen it.  
I opened the door saying, "That would be funny if Derek was at the door."
Not even 30 seconds had passed.
Derek was at the door! I shrieked. 
Then we hear yelling and Josh and Ryan run in. 
No shoes, none of them took the time. 
1 min later, this was the result.
#2 We made lots of spaghetti. You know how it is, end of semester. 
Should we invite the guys?
Ok. I shined the purple laser, it was daylight. 
I didn't think they saw it. 
I sent a facebook message to ryan. 
Purple laser. 
1 second, 5 seconds. 
We hear yelling, they are running down the stairs, across the parking lot to our apt.
No shoes.
Derek: "I woke up dreaming I saw the purple laser.  But I couldn't... because I was in my room"
Who knew 2 words could get such a reaction. 
Those boys are great.
 

 ~Linz

2 comments: