Thursday, November 27, 2014

My Thanksgiving list

The things I am grateful for, would probably take too much time to time, and be boring for you to read. 
So here is a shortened version.
1. My family- the ones that wrote me consistently, a refuge, my cheer squad, and the ones that have my back. always. 
2. The gospel- The answers that I have.  The peace I feel.  The Happiness I enjoy. 
3.  America- I am blessed to live in a country, where I can be who I want, say what I want, do what I want.  Thanks to those that keep it this way. 
4.  Those wonderful people in Colorado, Nebraska, and Wyoming- The ones that fed me, took care of me, encouraged me, listened to me, helped me, housed me, befriended me. You made all the difference. Thank you!
5. Education- I am getting a top-notch education, for really cheap, in a wonderful, enriching, gospel environment.
6. Food- The ability to eat and the ability to make.  I love both.
Happy Thanksgiving!
~Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment