If you don't have time for prayer and scripture study,
you are busier than God intended you to be.
you are busier than God intended you to be.
I have been home a little over 2 months now.
I know I said the same thing every missionary says before they go home:
I want to keep studying the scriptures everyday.
Wow. I forgot how busy and insane life is.
I do know this, when I read my scriptures before my day starts, it goes much more smoothly. We have an opportunity to gain knowledge and revelation
on what God wants for us that day.
on what God wants for us that day.
We also have an opportunity to use our studies to help those around us.
As missionaries, one of the neatest things was reading something that morning and then being able to go out that day and share it with someone else.
Our studies can be used to help others around us.
If you are bored from your daily studies
Find a study structure that helps you.
There is power that comes from Prayer and scriptures study!
If you are bored from your daily studies
Find a study structure that helps you.
There is power that comes from Prayer and scriptures study!
Prayer and scripture study should be daily non-negotiables.
~Linz
No comments:
Post a Comment