As I watched this video it reminded me so much of my life
as a missionary.
Every day we plan, make back up plans, have countless
things to do.
And everyday, usually, those plans never work out.
Tears came to my eyes as I remembered those days
Where it seemed like nothing went right.
Where I felt like an absolute failure.
Like nothing I did that day was right.
I came home discouraged and wanted to just give up.
Some days, nothing went the way we had planned, but it
went the way God wanted it to go.
That was amazing!
I remember one night in particular, we had lessons
planned
Slowly, they started canceling. one by one.
NO NO NO! not today.
A thought came to visit someone.
We did and it was so great!
"I really needed someone today and then you showed
up."
I was so glad that I could help in some small way.
And that was a powerful lesson to me, that we can always be that angel that someone needs.
And that was a powerful lesson to me, that we can always be that angel that someone needs.
“You never know. You never know whether you do any good.
You never know how much good you do.”- Gordon B. Hinckley
~Linz
No comments:
Post a Comment