Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Series: Book Of Mormon

Tonight we had dinner with the Sister Missionaries and we talked about the importance of the Book of Mormon.
How it is the keystone of our religion.  
I have been working on this post and felt impressed that I needed to finish it and share it.
So here it goes:
I Love the Book of Mormon. 
It was one of the few books that I could read the past 18 months.
I am so grateful I had the opportunity to be immersed in this divine book.  
The power that comes from this book changes lives.
I love to hear people's conversion stories that come from this book.
There are countless conversion stories I could tell, including the one about me.
How it brought me peace in a troubled time. 
It teaches one to become better. 
The stories in  the Book of Mormon aren't just stories, they happened to real people. 
They are written for us to learn from, to grow, to understand. 
It can heal a wounded soul. 
Comfort a worried heart. 
Calm a frantic mind. 
It will bring you closer to God, more than any other book can. 
It's another testament of Christ. 
It has His teachings in it.
If you haven't read the Book of Mormon, I would invite you to do so.
Take Moroni's challenge and find out for yourself. 
Let it change your life!

"For 179 years this book has been examined and attacked, denied and deconstructed, targeted and torn apart like perhaps no other book in modern religious history—perhaps like no other book in any religious history. And still it stands" -Elder Jeffrey R. Holland


~Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment