Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Blessings

It has been great to be home for Christmas!
Last Christmas, I was in Fort Collins, Colorado. 
So weird to think that was a year ago!
I have had many blessings the past week. 
We were able to skype Chandler today, that was fun. 
The biggest present that I was able to get...
Background: For the past 5 years or so, I have journaled through LDS journal.  
Here are some stats for you. 
Entries:735
Journal Word Count: 632,953
I got home from my mission and tried to log on with no luck.  
I found out LDSJournal had 1. Discontinued the site and 2nd, if you don't log on in 6 months, they deactivate your account. 
 Well I had been on a mission for 18 months.  
I tried contacting them for the past 5 months, since i have been home with no luck. 
I gave up hope, with a saddened heart.  
Hoping that when I die, my journal will be in heaven. 
Today, I decided to try one more time. 
I prayed and hoped. 
and guess what. 
IT WORKED!
I am beyond excited. 
Christmas Miracle!
Hoping the Spirit of Christmas is finding you all well. 

~Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment