The past few months,
I have been reflecting on the people that made a difference in my life, the past year.
They were there for me and still are.
The two girls that are now my best friends.
They took me in and understood.
They lifted me up, provided comfort and laughs.
Those 4 boys in that special apartment.
They provided a refuge, a place to go.
They saw a girl in need.
Their friendship didn't stop after that semester.
It continued.
Then there was that gentleman that boosted my confidence
and still sends me those early morning texts.
And I can't forget those that have always been there.
Taco salads and many phone calls.
They all hold a special place in my heart.
Their friendship didn't stop after that semester.
It continued.
Then there was that gentleman that boosted my confidence
and still sends me those early morning texts.
And I can't forget those that have always been there.
Taco salads and many phone calls.
They all hold a special place in my heart.
~Linz
No comments:
Post a Comment