So I started this list and was going to do it every day.
That was a fail.
So here it is...
November 2- I am grateful for warm, sunny days in Rexburg, especially in the Fall.
November 3-I am grateful for boring days, because they make me appreciate the people in my life.
November 6- I am grateful that I live in America. We have the right to vote, the freedom of speech, this didn't come without a cost though. Many gave their lives so we can enjoy these freedoms.
November 7- Today I am grateful that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ. When results of the past days are making life uncertain and scary, one thing hasn't changed for us. We still have President Monson as our president. He receives divine inspiration. I know it.
November 8-Today I am grateful for good health. Being sick is the worst.
-
- I am grateful for my parents and my family
- I am grateful to attend BYU-Idaho, it is a great school
- I am grateful for standards and for parents that taught me them
- I am grateful for the men and women who are or were fighting for my freedom
- I am thankful for music
- I am thankful for technology
The List goes on.
Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy.
~Linz
No comments:
Post a Comment