Monday, September 10, 2012

7 week break told with pictures

1. Came home to a flooded yard. 2. Good times catching up with old friends. 
1. I came home from an early morning walk and found this: apparently Dalin thinks 70 degrees is freezing.
2. Sometimes two minutes is all you need. Mom and I decided to get cheesecake, we took a while in deciding. That may have been all we needed. Who knows. On the way home there was this wreck, camaro smashed. We weren't too far behind.

1. Chicken and waffles.  2. Drive in Vegas heading home. There were papers ALL over for about a mile. craziness. 
1. We definitely took advantage of Jamba Juice Dollar days. Orange Dream machine! 2. A gorgeous sunset 
1. We went to dinner after cleaning the church and this lovely person decided to take two spots. 2. I love the mountains, you find gems like this. Wolves painted on cars. 

1. Family night Haas style. Putting up drywall in the basement. It actually was fun. shhh. don't tell dad that. 2. Driving home I saw two of these. I may or may not have accidentally ran over one.  Not sure though. 
It was great. the end. 
~Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment