Thursday, June 14, 2012
Birthday Letter
Dear Mom & Dad,
Yeahhh 21 today. Whoa How do you feel about that?
I just wanted to thank you both for being wonderful parents.
Thank you for living life the way you did. Thanks for choosing to have me. You both work hard to give me a life most kids don't get to have. You always make sure I am happy, even when it means sacrificing your time, money, and sleep. I am truly blessed.
You push me to excel to make goals and never give up to they accomplished.
Thank you for giving me options and opportunities to experience life. College has been so hard but the experience has been worth it.
I am so grateful for being taught standards, hard work and principles. After 21 years, I finally get it. It's important. You taught me numerous skills that have helped me, living at college.
I am proud of the person I have become, because of you both.
Your love for me is incredible, no matter what I do, you love me. :)
I have enjoyed the past 21 years being your daughter and look forward to many more.
I love you both. Thanks for being great. I miss celebrating birthdays with you and making my own cake. Ha ha.
Love,
Lindsey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


eeeeek.....those pictures.....ha ha ha...the hair! Oh what happy memories. Thanks for being such a wonderful person.....It has been a treat to watch you through the years. Enjoy your day.....love you bunches.
ReplyDelete