So, one time we decided to take a road trip and go to Festival of colors.
Friday, we woke up early had breakfast burritos and drove the three hours to logan listening to Disney and Taylor Swift.
We ate pizza and then took naps. Glorious.
We ate pizza and then took naps. Glorious.
Sat outside and skyped ryan.
Walked to the mall and bought matching skirts. CUTE.
Went to Golden Corral. So good. Stuffed.
Cotton candy which made us turn into little kids.
Went to Walmart and got white shirts for the next day.
We just relaxed the rest of the night.
The chalk made our noses and throats really dry.
Went to Walmart and got white shirts for the next day.
We just relaxed the rest of the night.
Saturday we woke up way too early. We made a giant sandwich for later.
Stopped at Mc Donalds for a delicious breakfast.
A cardio inducing 2 hours to Spanish Fork. :/ intense.
There was so many people, we decided to pay the $5 and park close in a farmer's field.
We missed the first throwing by 5 minutes, we saw the after effects-brown cloud of chalk.
I'm not sure what my expectations were, but I didn't think I would get color on my shirt until the throwing.
Boy, was I wrong. There were people standing right by the gates, that would throw chalk on you, because you were too clean. Haha. thanks.
I am so glad I put my camera in ziploc bag, nothing is safe.
We saw the cutest old grandma, I definitely want to be like her, when I'm that age.
The chalk had quite a weird feeling, it also had a very unique smell.
We bought our chalk after already being covered.
We made some goals to get guys numbers and to sit on their shoulders.
The music was pretty energizing, crowd surfing, chanting (which we refused to do).
The atmosphere was really positive.
The atmosphere was really positive.
We met some guys and I fulfilled a goal.
We were trying to get to the front and some random guys said:
"We can you get up to the front faster. "
He was so nice and let me sit on his shoulders, that was a great view.
We waited for the countdown, which took forever.
That was exhilarating, blinding, breathe-taking (literally).
We left shortly after the throwing, we were not colorful anymore, just a yucky brown.
I was wanting to stay longer to see some people, but we left around 2.
On the walk back, Mary slapped some booties with chalk.
The best was the one with the girlfriend. hahaha
Our hands were pretty stained.
![]() | ||||||||
| Saw these on Facebook, courtesy to them. |
We got cleaned up, we wanted the chalk to dye our hair.
We were so exhausted.
We got Chick-fil-A. (Sadie & Mary had never been there)
Went home and Sadie said we should wear our new skirts.
We got to the theater, there was a huge line. Insane.
We had to sit in the front section.
I missed half the movie, because of too much awesomeness.
The trash can and floor were lucky recipients of dinner. :)
We came home and went to bed.
The next morning (Sunday) we woke up early and all of us had upset stomachs.
We wanted to get back and go to church, since it's our last sunday.
and We missed our boys! (yes, that means you andrew, ryan, derek, and joshua!)
We drove home and saw Mary's house.
Another great weekend.
I am so thankful to have Mary & Sadie as friends.
We want to do it again next year.
so worth it!
We wanted to get back and go to church, since it's our last sunday.
and We missed our boys! (yes, that means you andrew, ryan, derek, and joshua!)
We drove home and saw Mary's house.
Another great weekend.
I am so thankful to have Mary & Sadie as friends.
We want to do it again next year.
so worth it!
~Linz





No comments:
Post a Comment