I am so grateful for the people in my life that make life bearable.
Today started off terrible and ended Great. Sometimes, I can't believe how lucky I am. God really does love me, he truly does care about me. He really does hear my prayers. Life has been rough lately. 17 credits, graduation is down the road but coming up fast. (That means finding internships, realizing you are becoming a grownup, and finding a job and and....) Dealing with problems, trying to figure out life, and more. It can add up fast.
I am so thankful for:
- Friends that ask if your ok and you say, "no not really", and they reply with, "I'm coming to get you" and then take you out for ice cream.
- Words of inspiration given, that truly gave me a unique perspective.
- Valentine's balloons.
- Phone calls with mom. I'm so glad she is there for me, I am glad for her listening and sometimes giving her advice and always giving me her support.
- FHE brothers. Being single on valentine's day has it perks, let me tell you. Being kissed 6 times by two different guys...How could a girl get so lucky? Oh wait...lets make that 7...3 different guys.
- I am thankful for the package mom sent a week ago. I passed out valentines to others and was able to focus on others and not myself. I believe service be it small or big really helps, when your feeling down.
- Valen shared this video with me at 2 am. All I can say, is perfect. I love songs that just...describe your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment